Supra's HDMI cable can handle a digital speed of not less than 48 Gpbs (48,000,000,000 bits / sec) and a bandwidth of 1100MHz, where a normal. HDMI 1.3 cable can usually "only" handle just 340MHz, and often only on short lengths. You are therefore assured that Supra lives up to the standards, and thus has no problems with full support of all the latest formats, such as full HD, HD audio and the new HDMI 2.1 standard, with network, 3D, 4K (Ultra HD ), 8K and of course Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC). Highest resolutions, however, only in limited lengths.
From the start and on, Super have delivered trustworthy HDMI cables, hence their reputation on the installation market, where Supra supply large quantities to hotels, conference facilities and similar, and where no one overlooks sub-standard performance. Nine years of continuous product development has resulted in the Supra HD5 HDMI Met-S/B, which (according to Supra) is the best passive HDMI cable there is, offering HDMI High Speed with Ethernet, 4K and 8K resolution. Supra guarantee that the HD5 cable handles HDMI 1080P signals up to 32 meters - passively! According to Supra, they are alone to offer this.
SUPRA launched its first HDMI cable in 2004. Already from the very beginning, the HDMI standard and its contact gave most manufacturers a hard time to achieve perfect performance. Yet many cables were launched claiming fluent transmission, a fact many customers soon found reason to doubt. When Supra started their development, they knew how challanging this would become and left nothing to chance.
"We know also the burden of proof, why we test and approve in compliance with the latest test provisions by HDMI´s Accredited Testing Center in the USA - a quality assurance treat to our customers."
With the addition of our smart contact Supra Met-B/S, the cable is now possible to route in 20 millimeters conduits including the contact.
SUPRA High Speed HDMI in short:
• 8K support with HDR and eARC (7680 × 4320 @ 60Hz): Up to 5 meters
• 4K support with HDR (4096x2160 @ 60Hz): Up to 10 meters
• 4K support (4096x2160 @ 60Hz): Up to 12 meters
• 4K support (4096x2160 @ 30Hz): Up to 20 meters
• Full HD support (1920x1080 @ 30Hz): Up to 30 meters
• Supports HDMI 2.1 up to 5 meters
• Supports HDMI 2.0 with networks up to 30 meters
• Supports HDCP 2.2
• Signal Bandwidth up to: 1100 MHz
• TMDS Bandwidth up to: 18 Gbit/s
• Color Depth: 48 bit (16 bit per color channel)
• Deep Color, x.v.Color
• Auto Lip Sync
• Dolby TrueHD, DT-HD Master Audio
• 3D over HDMI
• Enhanced Audio Return Channel(Up to 5 meter)
• Ethernet Channel