Pre-order open for the next batch. Shipping scheduled for June 15.
Zappiti Reference combines all of the color and crisp detail of true 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision and HDR10+ with stunning sound.
The Zappiti Reference is at the same time a high end media player and a media server capable of streaming content to other Zappiti devices within your house through the exclusive Zappiti Share advanced streaming protocol.
The Zappiti Reference comes with a dual internal hard drive bay capable of hosting up to 32 TB of movies, TV shows and music files, dual HDMI output. It includes a premium 32-bit DAC ESS ES9038Q2M, a massive toroidal transformer and offers an astonishing picture and sound quality to fit the requirements of the most demading Home theater users.
Astonishing GUIZappiti Reference includes Zappiti Video — the best entertainment hub available on the market, featuring an impressive user interface with movie covers. Zappiti scans your video content (movies and tv shows) located on a local drive connected to your Zappiti player, or on a NAS through the local network. Zappiti then collects the cover art and various info such as casting, director, release date, rating, etc. Sit back in your home theater seat with your friends or family. Choose your film easily. Browse a genre. Sort movies by rating, duration, or release date. Read a synopsis. Watch the trailer. Then, press PLAY to enjoy your movie. After the end credits roll, eventually watch the extras or wait for the auto launch of the next episode of your favorite tv show.
Zappiti Video features an astonishing GUI, and optional beautiful skins. Zappiti features an automatic top banner (4K Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, DVD, etc...), and a special top banner for Final Cut, Director's Cut, Theatrical Cut, Unrated, Disc 1/2, Bonus, Concert, Special Edition, etc. It also features: 2.35:1 mode, soundtracks while browsing movies or Tv shows, parental control and admin functions using a tablet or smartphone, exclusive Zappiti AI for the best movie identification possible, exclusive top quality multilingual movie covers, utilization of fanarts database, Zappiti DB and TMDB search engines, filtering and sorting, automatic playback of the next TV show episode and many more exclusive features.
More info about Zappiti Experience...
A universal media player.
● Dual HDMI
● Zappiti Magic Pixel V3 and VS10 video processing combined to offer an outstanding picture quality - far better than the previous generations - with improved dynamics, accuracy colorimetry, increased contrast, solid deinterlacing and better upscaling (up to 4K resolution). Even on a Full HD 1080p TV or a front projector, you will be astounded by the image of your display! 3D also offers better image depth and an impressive, immersive effect.
● Dolby Vision and HDR10+
● HDR Conversion
● REC. 2020
● 4K 50/60p
● Real Cinema 24p
● Direct Output
● Widevine L1 DRM
● HiFi Power Supply: Massive toroidal power transformer, which delivers a clean and robust power source for christal sharp picture, extreme depth of blacks, and noise free audio output.
● Premium DAC ESS ES9038Q2M: Very high-performance, 32-bit, stereo audio D/A converter designed for audiophile and delivers a THD+N of -120dB.
● XMOS Processor: Perfect digital audio processing with original sample rate preservation, ultra-low jitter and reclocking.
● 3D Video Support
● SMB Server
● Dual HDD Rack Option with Hot Swap Function for internal 3.5'' SATA hard drives up to 32TB (2x 16TB).
● Ports USB 3.1 and Type-C
● HDMI Main (Deep Color, xvYCC, 12 bits, and CEC), HDMI Audio Only Output, HDMI Input, Analog HiFi Stereo RCA & Analog Balanced XLR Outputs, S/PDIF Coaxial and Optical Audio Outputs, Audio Analog (cinch) & CVBS Video Analog Output.
● Multichannel home cinema audio Bitstream up to 11.2.4, downmix stereo.
● Hi-Res Music Playback (DSD, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, WavPack, APE, DTS, AC3, etc).
● Resume playback.
● Backlit Remote Control.
● Bluetooth 5.0.
● Computer Mouse and keyboard compatibility.
● Complete File Management System (copy, cut, past,delete, rename).
● Zappiti Video Control to control your Zappiti player with the virtual remote control via your tablet or smartphone.
● Hi-Fi Coaxial Output.
● Chipset: Realtek RTD1619DR.
● CPU: ARM Cortex-A55 (hexa core). +77% faster than 4-core ARM A53 used in the previous generation media players.
● GPU: ARM Mali-G51 MP3. +50% faster than Mali T-820 used in the previous generation media players.
● Operating System: Linux + Android 9.
● DSP: Video and Audio DSP with hardware acceleration. Native hardware 10-bit YUV support. Hardware performance optimizations for Zappiti UI.
● Cache: 1 MB L2.
● RAM: 4 GB. 2x more than in the previous generation media players.
● ROM: 32 GB NAN eMMC. 2x more than in the previous generation media players.
● OLED Screen: Thanks to the large matrix OLED display located on the front panel, the Zappiti is able to display the current time, playback position, song currently playing and supports navigation through the menus even when the TV is turned off.
● High Quality Backlite IR Remote Control
● IR Extender
● Wi-Fi Antennas x2
● Bluetooth Antenna
● Power Cable
16.92in × 4.33in × 13.5in (W × H × D) (43.0cm × 11cm × 34.3cm)
14.77lb (6.7 Kg)
Limited Warranty2 years
Rack Mount KitIncluded (ears)
The VAT (for EU residents) will be applied when choosing the payment method, final price (or public price) including VAT is: 1299€